• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe cancellation fee problem

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently cancelled my creative cloud photography plan after only using it for less than a month and am being charged a cancellation fee. Is there any way to cancel this fee? I already paid for it at the start, why do I have to pay for it again?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 14, 2017 Jan 14, 2017

Do read the Subscription Terms https://www.adobe.com/misc/subscription_terms.html

-Purchasing FAQ https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1926340

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... click below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud custom

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do read the Subscription Terms https://www.adobe.com/misc/subscription_terms.html

-Purchasing FAQ https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1926340

This is an open forum, not Adobe support... click below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes that was the first thing I did but the only thing the person there told me was to repurchase the same plan so he could refund me and I don't want a refund, I just want the cancellation fee cancelled. Do you have any other suggestions on how to cancel this cancellation fee?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, no other user here can do anything about Adobe's subscription terms

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To all 

The cancellation fees start again after 1 year so if you dont get your timing right you can get hit by auto renewal without notice and then when you try and cancel you are liable for 50% of the fees due for the rest of year. The T&C's are clear on the matter but they are buried where any consumer is unlikely to look.

UK team are abviously embarrassed by this highway robbery as they refunded cancellation fees charges to my account for the 10 months on my second year. I was not aware that I was in auto renewal mode without notice. Who is? 

If this was a financial services product, Adobe would be fined for this type of practise. Imagine if an insurance company tried to do annual renewal without notice and then hit the poor punter with a cancellation fee if they did not get their timing right. - FSA fines , do not pass go! 

BTW I underlined, highlighted the offending sentence below. Adobe would not want a customer to actually read that. I might make them pause for thought! 

A D O B E - Another Dumb Oaf Being Extorted 

Adobe Subscription Terms

Your subscription begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. Your subscription will automatically renew annually without notice until you cancel. You authorise us to store your payment method(s) and to automatically charge your payment method(s) every month until you cancel. We will automatically charge you the then-current rate for your plan, plus applicable taxes (such as VAT or GST if the rate does not include it), every month of your annual contract until you cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines