• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CC App not working

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I got a new M1 MBP I'm trying to update all of my apps, but the adobe app won't let me click on anything in the app. I can scroll on the landing page. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Don't know what else to do. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Default, it is because of this migration that this is occurring. Adobe applications are not designed to be copied from one computer to another, which the migration assistant does.  They are designed to be installed on each computer that they will be used on. This is especially important as some of our applications, including the Creative Cloud desktop app, have an M1 processor version that is completely different from the installed version on the previous Mac computer.

Normally, you can recove

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, did you transfer/migrate any applications from the previous computer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problem after transfering/migrating from an older mac. Adobe creative app is completely unresponsive. Anyone got any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, it is because of this migration that this is occurring. Adobe applications are not designed to be copied from one computer to another, which the migration assistant does.  They are designed to be installed on each computer that they will be used on. This is especially important as some of our applications, including the Creative Cloud desktop app, have an M1 processor version that is completely different from the installed version on the previous Mac computer.

Normally, you can recover by downloading and running the CC Cleaner Tool from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html. This may work, but you may find other unexpected behavior from other apps that were copied over.

The best way to use the migration assistant is to copy over documents and settings from one computer to another. You can then reinstall any needed Adobe applications by using the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/download-install-new-computer.html.

Finally, for more information on using M1 processors, please read and bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/apple-silicon-m1-chip.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff, thank you for getting in touch so quickly. I will try these solutions to hopefully rectify the problem. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines