Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud always needs a reinstall as repair doesn't work

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Using Adobe XD as part of one of my school assignments and every time I close and then later on relaunch Adobe XD or Shutdown/Restart my PC, Adobe Creative Cloud will essentially uninstall itself being unable to be found and then giving me the Repair or Quit options to which Repair does nothing meaning I have to quit and reinstall the Creative Cloud and then Redownload Adobe XD. I don't think it's PC spec issues (I mean it shouldn't be) and its being installed onto my SSD.

Is there anything I can do to stop this from happening? A lot of the resources from Googling just leads me to the Adobe Community page and thats it.

PC Specs:
R7 3700x

32GB 3200mhz DDR4 CLS16

RTX3080

Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVME SSD - 1TB

Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive- 2TB

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Birphon, do you know why the Creative Cloud desktop app is being uninstalled or removed every time the computer shutdowns or restarts?  This is not a normal function of the software.  I would recommend you review the utilities that are in use on the computer.  Back up or system restoration software maybe removing the files to adjust the state of the computer.  Please see https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-which-apps-run-automatically-at-startup-in-window... for information on how you can review the programs and utilities that open at startup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines