• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative suite on the same computer

New Here ,
May 06, 2022 May 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old version of Adobe creative suite on my computer. Is it possible to install Creative Cloud and keep the Creative Suite on the same machine?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes.  CC apps are installed in separate folders.  But Creative Cloud may take over because it's newer.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for your reply.

When you say CC might take over - what do you mean? Would it be possible to use both?

I am not interested in upgrading all the soft. What happens if I, for instance, upgrade just Illustrator? What happens when I stop my subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They can co-exit on the same system but when Creative Cloud is installed, it takes priority over older apps.

You may find that you're prompted to reactivate your older software.  Some people have to reinstall it.  If you're using pre-CS5, re-activation is not possible.

In that case, my advice is to dedicate your current computer to old software.  Get a new computer for Creative Cloud.

Make sure your computer meets the minimum CPU & GPU requirements to run Creative Cloud. Most Creative Cloud apps work on:

• Windows 10 versions 21H2, 21H1, 20H2, 2004, and 1909 (LTSB branches are not supported;)
  • macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.16 or 10.15 (Catalina).

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines