• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud app does not launch

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just downloaded the windows 10 application of creative cloud and it never launches, other apps such as lightroom classic that I have installed after works fine, but the creative cloud app still does not launch at all. If I monitor my task manager when i click on the creative cloud app to open it, i see 2 processes related to crash reporting come up, this makes me think that the app is crashing.

I have tried to fix this with Adobe support for 5-6 hours with 3 agents but no luck. So I am going to try this time with the community.

We have tried disabling all anti virus software, repairing Microsoft visual c++ things, doing a clean reinstall and also using creative cloud cleaner app, trying different accounts on windows including the root administrator one, using safe mode and many more. Nothing helped.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Hey, thanks for your reply but I fixed this after renaming vulkan-1.dll to vulkan.dll located somewhere in common files.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Emre, sorry you are unable to open the Creative Cloud desktop app.  It looks like you just recently subscribed.  Are you installing Lightroom and other apps on a computer that you fully control and has unrestricted access to the Internet?  The behavior you have described can occur if the computer is blocked from reaching us.

If you have complete control of the computer, see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html for steps you can take to reinstall the Creative Cloud desktop app.

You can also use the process in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you would like to continue with our support team and receive direct assistance with resolving any errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, thanks for your reply but I fixed this after renaming vulkan-1.dll to vulkan.dll located somewhere in common files.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We're glad you got the issue fixed. Thanks for keeping the thread updated. Give us a shout if you get any other issues.

Regards,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines