• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Install on iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2011) running macOS High Sierra

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Forgive me if this is obvious, I'm sure the Community responds to questions like this a 100 times a day, but, is there a way to install an older version of Adobe Creative Cloud and the CC apps, such as InDesign, on an older iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2011) running macOS High Sierra in 2022? I understand the current versions of Adobe apps don't support this version of macOS.

Thanks,

Jack

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/older-versions-pre-2020/td-p/13065324

IF/When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to AT LEAST one external device
-you should ALWAYS keep a copy (or two!) on an external device
-since Adobe DOES SOMETIMES REMOVE OLD VERSIONS FROM THE SERVER
-a usb flash drive or external hard drive, or write to a CD or DVD

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you must have a subscription to use non-current versions.  ie, they're not available for trial users.

otherwise, as far as i know, you can access any previous version.  only the current and one major prior version are available via the desktop app.  adobe links to many prior versions are available via prodesigntools.com.  and other versions are available via adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines