• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Installer Request for Files Size

Engaged ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you show the size of the updates before I choose to install it please. I don't do automatic updates because I travel with a wifi hotspot and I need to control software updates when I'm using it.

Here's a screenshot. It shows percentage of installation but I need to see the file size when it asks me to update.Thanks,

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Is this forum capable of giving quality replies?

By @Carlisle1500

Please keep in mind that this is not Adobe support, but a user to user forum where volunteers offer their time to help others.  On rare occasions, an Adobe employee may pop in.  While we may not know the answer to all questions and can't change certain things, we do try to be helpful, so please be respectful. 

Please submit your request here, where real Adobe employees will see it:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything seems to be at least a gigabyte; it's generally most of the whole app again, there don't seem to be any quick updates. If you're using a hotspot, there's no reason not to wait until you're in a place with fast unmetered internet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 20+apps not including Substance Studio. If what you say is true then they definitely need to tell me the file size with every update. I get a least 1 set of 5 updates weekly. My post was really a feature request. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @Carlisle1500

Please keep in mind that this is not Adobe support, but a user to user forum where volunteers offer their time to help others.  On rare occasions, an Adobe employee may pop in.  While we may not know the answer to all questions and can't change certain things, we do try to be helpful, so please be respectful. 

Please submit your request here, where real Adobe employees will see it:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Peru BobThanks for this comment about the supprt forum. I only post when I have problems but maybe I need to find a better place to post issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines