• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud is or missing or damaged.

Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Adobe people!

I have been complaining for the past however long that I keep getting the message

"Adobe Creative Cloud is needed to resolve this problem, but it missing or damaged. Please download and install a new copy from "https://www.adobe.com/go/adobecreativecloudapp" with the options to either quit or repair.

I have repaired the file about 10 times, uninstalled and reinstalled 5 times(once by uninstalling everything(I mean, EVERYTHING- Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop- EVERYTHING)). I have also ran the Creative Cloud Cleaner. But all to no avail.

When I contact one of your customer care people, all they do is ask me to repeat this entire thing over and over. I have left a review to that as well in the mail, but it's clear that you people don't care.

Instead of helping me solve the problem, they only care about my graphics card. You might ignore the complaints, but A LOT of people have been facing this problem for years now. Too many. So certainly, it's not some isolated issue. Besides, the apps run just fine, it's just the Creative Cloud App(like does it even need a GPU wtf?!)

Now, I am posting this in full expectation to be ignored. I'll just link this everytime your Customer Care to read when I complain again. Again and again. 

And for the last time...

RAM: 8gb

Graphics:Intel(R) HD Graphics 620

NVIDIA GeForce 940(MX)

(and fyi, both updated to the latest drivers)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"When I contact one of your customer care people," Hey, they aren't MY customer care people. This is a community forum. We are long suffering customers like you.

"Now, I am posting this in full expectation to be ignored" I think you have the feeling you are somehow reaching Adobe.

" I'll just link this everytime your Customer Care to read when I complain again. Again and again. " Hmm. And that will achieve what exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Hey, they aren't MY customer care people. This is a community forum. We are long suffering customers like you." Of course, the "you" is Adobe and not YOU.

"Now, I am posting this in full expectation to be ignored", mailing and contacting them made no difference. It was for that. I am not complaing without cause and I am certainly complaining about fellow customers, I just want to finish my project.

"Hmm. And that will achieve what exactly?" That I have tried to reach them before and that didn't make much of a difference, that I've been trying to do my best to match the requirements and have been only been disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you describe is atypical (uncommon).  Sounds like you have a system-wide problem.  Start at the operating system.

1. Re-install Win10 with latest updates.

2. Restart computer.

3. Install latest Creative Cloud desktop app, followed by your other CC apps.

4. Restart computer.

Hope that helps!  🙂

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apart from the condescending first line(besides, google the issue, you will find I am not alone), that's pretty much the only option left for me. I will try that and let you know. And I hope that helps, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines