• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud not loading

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've tried multiple ways by doing all the solutions such as deleting and reinstalling, as well as wiping using the adobe cleaner tool but to no avail. It only says "Creative Cloud is taking longer than usual to load. Relaunch Creative Cloud or restart your computer and try again." even if I click 'relaunch' the same thing happens and it loads infinitely without letting me in, I need this to do work.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Thank you for posting your query here.

Please Open Windows Task Manager (if you are using a Windows PC) or Mac Activity Monitor (for a Mac) and close all Adobe processes like Creative Cloud, CLibrary, CCXProcess, Adobe Update Service, Adobe Genuine Software Service, Adobe Acrobat Update Service, AcroTray etc.

Please download the Uninstaller tool for Creative Cloud App from the following link on the affected computer: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting your query here.

Please Open Windows Task Manager (if you are using a Windows PC) or Mac Activity Monitor (for a Mac) and close all Adobe processes like Creative Cloud, CLibrary, CCXProcess, Adobe Update Service, Adobe Genuine Software Service, Adobe Acrobat Update Service, AcroTray etc.

Please download the Uninstaller tool for Creative Cloud App from the following link on the affected computer: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Please Open the web link : https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

And scroll down to the Section "Problems installing? Try alternative download links "

And please Click on :"Windows | Alternative downloads"

There you will see the Option for "Windows 10 (64-bit)" Please click on "Download" and try using the Creative Cloud App.

Please let us know if that helps.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sadly, this did not work for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines