• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Refund not Received

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2017 Feb 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am a student with a massive customer service complaint as I am a huge fan of adobe.

On the 3rd of January 2017, my adobe student account was set to autorenewal but because I had an enterprise account with SCAD, where I am studying, I cancelled the autopay no later than the 6th the moment I found out. This also set my bank account into overdraft as I did not leave much money in this bank account and was travelling overseas. The confirmation of cancellation was emailed to me as well as on the instruction, it said I would receive my money back within a week. Two weeks passed and I didn't not receive my refund so I contacted adobe services through chat. The representative confirmed my case and information and said I would be receiving a refund a week from our chat date. After 2.5 more weeks and still no refund, I contacted adobe services through chat again. I stated my case as well as mentioned the previous chat.This time the representative named Paumei said I had not purchased anything with Adobe. I assured them that I did as I had an invoice from Adobe. Then they said I did not cancel and only cancelled on the day I was chatting with them as that was what was showing in the system. I then again provided proof in form of an email cancellation from Adobe, which I also mentioned I could send right back from the email I received it from. Then they said to process the cancellation again. This would not be possible as it is already listed as cancelled in my account. I asked to escalate the situation to management as at no point whatsoever when I provided proof was there any apologies but a passive denial that it did not show that in their system. This is very upsetting as if I did not have proof, I would assume that this would be a case of customer fraud. Then the agent said they will have someone contact me back in 24-48 hours. I have already explained the situation without swearing and as well as I think a person in my position could have. I would like Adobe to evaluate their relationship with the customer service agency they are currently with as I am hoping this may be an isolated case incident. Good day.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Hi marisat39252033,

The issue has been escalated to the next level of experts for investigation, you will be communicated about the probe in 3 to 4 working days.

Case # 0221154160.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2022 Jan 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already did that and the aget didn't gave me clear answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bev,

If Adobe want to avoid reputational damage especially here in Australia ask our big four banks! I have called twice to be told the same thing about my refund. The very fact you have a dialogue and group of people complaining over the same thing screams to me unscrupulous and dodgy. Can you please urgently look into my refund before I escalate this outside of Adobe we have multiple channels to escalate complaints here in Australia

Days of b ig multinationals that take their customers for a ride and pillages under Ts and C's is over

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2018 Nov 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Arnold

I can see that your case was escalated and the refund was processed on 5th November.  You will receive the funds within 5-7 days.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bev,

I've cancelled my subscription for Creative Cloud All Apps and am yet to receive an email confirming this. No refund either. Please urgently advise.

Plan was changed from All Apps to Photography. I've been charged for both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi claybas

Your subscription was cancelled yesterday and refunds usually take 5-7 working days to process, so you'll see this on your credit card account next week.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my plan 3 days after subscription. I got the email of unsubscription, however there will be a month , no money back!!!! I want my money back or i will make a process againt you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jihene

The refund was processed on 27th October so should have reached your account within 5-7 days.  Please contact your credit card issuer if you are not seeing this on your credit card account.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. My refund was issued on 21 Nov, was told 5-7 business days. But I have yet to receive the refund.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ganesh

Please contact our support team who can check the refund status for you: Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the response, Beverley. I did contact customer care. They keep telling me to check with my bank. I paid with a debit card, so my bank says if a refund was issued by Adobe, it should reflect in my account. It doesn't help that I have no details to give to my bank - no transaction number, issuing bank name etc.

I actually didn't even want to cancel my subscription. I asked a tech support executive via chat why there was a discrepancy between the amount I was invoiced and the amount I was actually billed (turns out it's sales tax). The executive couldn't explain that it was sales tax and instead issued a refund telling me to re-purchase the product.

Now I really need CC apps for my work and I'm stuck waiting for the refund so I can buy a subscription again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ganesh

Looking at the case notes, it appears the refund was approved today so will process within 5-7 days.

Apologies for the delay.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Beverley+Gray  wrote

Hi Ganesh

Looking at the case notes, it appears the refund was approved today so will process within 5-7 days.

Apologies for the delay.

Kind regards

Bev

I finally got my refund today and re-purchased the subscription. Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear the matter is resolved Ganesh.

Regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2018 Dec 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I tried to purchase a monthly subscription for illustrator on the 11th with my credit card, however since it was gonna take a day to process and I needed it at the moment I decided to cancel it and got my confirmation on the 12th. I got charged on the 13th even tho I was told it was cancelIed and I have yet to receive a refund. It only lets me ask here on forums or call someone (which I can't considering I can't afford calls right now). Please I need help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aleydis

Refunds are processed within 5-7 working days so you should see it on your credit card account now.

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i’m having the same issue too. I was told that it will take 5-7 days but 7 days passed and still haven’t got my refund yet. So i contacted help center and this agent Nishtha Soni got my case and told me to wait for few minutes while research for my issue and then she/he ended my case even though the issue wasn’t solved ???? Please I need my refund i‘m just a college student.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to hear that. Please re-contact Adobe. The line was probably interrupted by an intermittent problem.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly i cant seem to contact the help support I HAVE BEEN REJECTED TO CHAT 4 times and i can’t call because i don’t have enough money to call overseas. Just contact me or let me contact your help center please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I also have the same problem. I ordered the subscription on 14th december and cancelled on 22th december 2018. As written on the website I should get a refund if I cancell within 14 days. But I still haven't got my refund...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suppose that Christmas and New Year slowed down the processing.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nico

Please contact our support team who can check this - Contact Customer Care

Thanks

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2019 Feb 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Mrs. Beverly,

I am writing this in regards towards my account for a Student Photography plan I did not intend to purchase. Adobe has charged me $20.99 for the monthly fee when I first signed up for the free trial, but I don't know why. Recently, I was charged again for 10.99 even though I cancelled the plan. I'm a poor college student who is already spending $500.00 a month on paper for my Visual Arts major in Printmaking and I'm only utitlizing this company for four montha due to my Photography class. I really need my $30.00 dollars back and it's been about two weeks since the issue began. For some odd reason one of the representatives could not track my transaction even with the use of my credit card and that's extremely frustrating. Please, no bot answera, I need the truth. When will my refund of $30.00 honestly come back to my account, because Chase Bank has already informed me that the matter relies solely on the Adobe company's shoulders.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2019 Feb 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jaylisca

A refund of $10.43 for the Photography Plan has been processed.

There are no other subscriptions associated with this account.  Please contact our support team again to investigate the other charge.

Kind regards

Bev

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Like so many others, I have also not received my refund yet. I needed to change my Adobe-connected email address (to combine two accounts) and was told I would have to re-purchase one of my items under the email I wanted to use, and a refund would be received for the payment on the other account within 5-7 days. That was January 22. I contacted help again on Feb 5 to see where my refund was, and was told it was resubmitted and should receive w/in 3 days. It has STILL not been refunded. Since I am unable to get any resolution via Support chat, trying here. Attaching the initial confirmation email from Adobe

Screen Shot 2019-02-20 at 7.30.36 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Candace

Sorry for the delay with your refund.  I have forwarded your details to our senior support team who will investigate & follow up with you.

Kind regards

Beverley

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines