• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Stuck on Loading, prompts me to sign in again after signing me out.

New Here ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adode Creative Cloud a few days ago, wanting to use photoshop. It was working perfectly fine till today, when i tried to open it, creative cloud was just stuck on "Loading Creative Cloud", and after a while it would say that I was signed out and that I had to sign in again, when i press sign it it brings me back to the login screen, but it automatically signs me in, thing is however after it signs me in it just goes back to being stuck on the loading creative cloud screen, then it would prompt me to sign in again, and it keeps looping again and again. I've tried deleting and reinstalling, messing with my hosts file (no adobe input, limited access repair also came out with 0 results), i've tried everything here (https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html) and everything checks out. Idk what else to do, I'm on a free trial and not being able to use photoshop isn't that good for me as it reduces the days i get to use it, please help. (screenshots showing what i mean below)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried everything in the link you gave me, the only thing that changed was when i changed my lan settings in internet explorer, when i relaunched creative cloud after restarting, it said "error, wrong credentials" or something along the lines of that, but when I closed and opened creative cloud afterwards, its just the same problem still, what else can I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try stopping your McAfee temporarily?

Please look here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html for more possible solutions.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines