• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud won't let me sign in

Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know the password is correct because I signed in on my web browser but when I use the app to open PS it says "you have been signed out, unable to authenticate blah blah blah"

I know you probably have to reinstall it but when I try doing this it says I have to unistall my adobe programs first, and to do this I need to sign in!!!! I literally can't access anything.

Please help. I'm paying money to not even be able to use this bs

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This just shouldn't happen, Adobe.  Update CC and lose access?  It doesn't make sense.  And, it doesn't make sense to have to jump through all of those hoops to get back in.  I went to my laptop and logged in there.  That was the only way to make CC accessible to logging in on my desktop.  Ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 10, 2020 Feb 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It says I'm unauthorized to look at the forums. I've been having the same problem and need it to be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same exact issue. It started in February. Paying money and they cant fix the issue 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your actual message (the original post was a bit full of blahblah stuff to know exactly what they meant)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue. The Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app would keep signing me off and stating I needed to sign back in but it wouldn't let me. What finally worked for me was completely uninstalling the Adobe Creative Cloud app and removing all of the Adobe App Info credentials stored in Window Credential Manager. Then I reinstalled Adobe Creative Cloud and it finally worked. I was able to login!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

for others,

start here - https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

if that fails, proceed to these steps - https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/resolve-trial-and-license-expired-errors.html

if those all fail, change your cc language.  eg, try international english

if that fails, change the install location

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines