• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Suite [Non-Genuine] CS6 Master Collection

Community Beginner ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this morning i want to open my adobe but suddenly logout from my account I re-enter my license but there is an error message deactive to old computer, please help me

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2021 Aug 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you can't deactivate a serial number
BE SURE TO ONLY ASK FOR ACTIVATION SUPPORT TO ADJUST YOUR ACTIVATION COUNT
You may need to PERSIST or TRY AGAIN to find a support agent with more experience

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link
Do be aware that Adobe's staffing is impacted by the virus, so wait times are long
-make sure that your browser does NOT block ads, scripts, or pop-ups
-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for the link to work
This link will go directly to the chat option
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person
-Meaning type in the word Agent without the quote " " marks
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Also: beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2023 Sep 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why cs Adobe give me license Adobe CS6 master colation not genuine,fake license, I have licese from cs support Adobe , because license I use before problem and revoke , 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

from where did you make your purchase?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 24, 2023 Sep 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From Adobe 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS5 and CS6 are on life support. But they can still be activated providing you have the following:
1. your original media (disks or downloads) you received at purchase and a way to read them,
2. a legitimate serial number for that version, language and platform (Win/Mac) and if it was an upgrade, a qualifying serial number from an older product,
3. an older operating system that can support legacy 32-bit apps.

4. Remaining activations.  If you exceeded your activation count, you'll have to contact Adobe Support.  Ask for an "activation count reset."  If they give you any trouble, ask for a supervisor.

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Twitter: https://twitter.com/adobecare

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent an email and got the case number, but Adobe argued that I had done more activation, even though it was clear that an inauthentic or inauthentic message appeared when I was using the software and my account was immediately logged out, so I entered the serial number and number again. My Lucense was immediately rejected, Adobe let go and said it was all my fault, and refused to handle my case,I have send pictures not genuine, I have that's key from Adobe not buy from reseller 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your message is difficult to understand. perhaps because of a language problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent an email and got the case number, but Adobe argued that I had done more activation, even though it was clear that an inauthentic or inauthentic message appeared when I was using the software and my account was immediately logged out, so I entered the serial number and number again. My Lucense was immediately rejected, Adobe let go and said it was all my fault, and refused to handle my case

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try posting in your native language. that may not help but it's worth a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2023 Sep 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In other words, you're using 11 year old non-genuine software. 

When Adobe learned about it, they cut you off.

Sorry but there's nothing anyone can do to help you.

If you want genuine software, buy a subscription. And don't share it with anyone.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got a license directly from Adobe, I didn't buy a reseller or anything, that's why I asked why my license was printed and not original, don't make baseless accusations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

don't make baseless accusations

==========

You wrote: "it was clear that an inauthentic or inauthentic message appeared when I was using the software.."

You wrote: "Adobe argued that I violated the license agreement."

Your words, not ours.  🙄

Arguing with product users here is futile.  Non-genuine software is useless. Evidently you knowingly or unknowingly violated your license agreement and Adobe cut you off.  That's the end of the story. 

Toss your disks into your recycle bin and move on.

You can buy a subscription to new Adobe software.  Or you can look for alternatives. Those are your only options.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Goodbye & best of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't assume, if you don't understand the problem, with impoliteness you state that the 11 year old license I have is not original

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Indriyatna novi 

contact adobe support. there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried that and I have also received a no clam from Adobe, they argued that I violated the license agreement, the case occurred when I was working, not when the activation was carried out, when I opened my Photoshop, a not genuine error message appeared, and I was immediately hit. logged out of my account and the license was revoked, I couldn't possibly use a fake license because the lucense was given by Adobe CS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nobody here can help in any way... if Adobe says your serial number is invalid, other users can't change that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines