• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium. [on macOS Monterey]

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a Mac. I have design and Web Premium purchased in 2012.  I paid a lot of money and would like to use the product.

I am using a Mac with the Monterey operating system.

Thank you 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

It's not possible to install CS6 on Monterey due to changes made by Apple in the operating system..

You'll have to use CS6 on an older Mac running Mojave or earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not possible to install CS6 on Monterey due to changes made by Apple in the operating system..

You'll have to use CS6 on an older Mac running Mojave or earlier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @karensmith7,

This is not possible because Apple does not support 32 bit application from Catalina OS onwards and CS6 and some 32 bit dependencies. So the only way out is for you to use an older MAC.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem does not lie with Adobe but with Apple. Unfortunately, Apple does not support running older software on newer macOS. You will need either to get an older Mac with older (supported) OS or you need to take a subscription and be abke to use all the new fancy features with the Creative Cloud apps.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to use CS6 you need to start by setting up an old Mac with a supported system. You can't just choose to use a new system and keep your old apps - it's all part of the Joy Of Mac!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines