Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Design Standard CS6 - problem with access

Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2022 Apr 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I bought an Adobe CS 6 DS license in 2014 and I cannot install the package on my new computer.

I installed the app (I received a download link from support), but I get a notification that I should register the product and I can't because that serial number is already registered to a different email address (and it's not my adress!!). I will lose access to the app in a few days.

On the old computer the applications works fine from 2014. My seller is an authorized Adobe reseller.

Is anyone able to help me? Support can't do anything.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Registering does not make the product work. Activation does. But you will need Adobe's help if it is to install a third time. Please show a screen shot the EXACT messages you get (removing personal info).

Also be sure the new machine has NO Creative Cloud apps, including Acrobat DC, and NEVER DID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Polish version.I activeted the app on old computer and on new one my e-mail adress is not correct.
Translate:
You need log in using Adobe ID and registred the product. (When I entered the serial number, it appeared that the product was already registered)

Untitled-1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not seen a message like this, but it does look as if some a restive Cloud app was installed to this computer. This takes over the licensing of CS6. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a new system, Adobe has never been here. I also can't desactive Adobe on old computer becouse the Adobe Id is incorrect. I used Adobe for many years without reinstalling, and now I can't do anything.
If the old computer breaks down I will lose all the software I paid a lot of money for. The support told me that my serial number is registered to a different email and they can't help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to try to do something else to regain access and just now I updated the Adobe CS6 applications on my new computer and after entering my serial number I got a notification that my serial number has been invalidated. This product cannot be licensed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines