• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player (LOCKED, dead product)

Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, 

So I have SWISH Flash Banner Creator. This makes Brilliant Banner Adds for HTML which can be save in GIF format to place on my websites.
Of Course The genius' here have not only stopped producing Flash, but have blocked its use all together. 
I want a way to Install flash to use my SWISH software. Therefore I want someone to tell me how I can install Flash. Thanks In Advance.
(Those of you who want to ask why or tell me to go a different way or tell me that it is at end of life, don;t bother to reply, move on)

TOPICS
Feature request , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not in charge of whether we reply. You can want it, but Adobe won't give it to you. Yes, it is blocked. No, it is not available. Adobe had the only rights to distribute it, and so any other source is illegal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, there is a way, if you are an enterprise with a big budget to manage the transition. Adobe Flash Player Enterprise End of Life

"Commercial support options available

For enterprise customers that need help transitioning their Flash content to other supported technologies or require Flash Player licensing support after the EOL Date, please contact our official distribution licensing partner, HARMAN, for more information about their commercial support offerings. 

HARMAN is the official enterprise distributor for Flash Player and enterprises should contact Harman to discuss Flash Player support and Flash Player security updates after the EOL Date. HARMAN has a long-standing history as a Flash partner, maintains knowledge of the Flash Player platform and ecosystem, and is well-positioned to help enterprises through this transition given more than a decade of experience.  

Potential services provided by HARMAN may include, but are not limited to:

• Transitioning Flash content to alternate technologies.
  • Creating custom downloadable applications that will load specified Flash content for end user distribution.
  • Providing updated Flash Player installers that will allow Flash to run with compatible browsers in an internal environment. "

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"(Those of you who want to ask why or tell me to go a different way or tell me that it is at end of life, don;t bother to reply, move on)"

Quite frankly, this is the type of attitude that - IMHO - doesn't deserve an answer at all.

You can do everything via HTML5 and CSS nowadays, rendering Flash fully obsolete anyway. Go with the times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines