Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Adobe Genuine Service makes log files constantly

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a problem with Adobe Genuine Service - it makes log files that take up to 130Mb of space and it makes those files after every system restart and randomly. I know this issue is resolved with update but I cannot download it. I entering adobe's site and then I'm navigating to Adobe Genuine Service updates where I see update from 2 months ago tagged as critical update but I don't see how can I download it. Can someone help me get this update? It's really annoying that this program is constantly taking up space in my laptop.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

why can't you download it?

did you try more than one browser?

do you need to update your browser's tls? (adobe recently upped their requirements for browser security, https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines