• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ID Profile location language (how to change)

New Here ,
May 20, 2014 May 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot read Chinese but work in Taiwan. Adobe ID Profile website (for registration and product activiation) keeps showing me Chinese.

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/membership/index.cfm?nl=1&nf=1&view=snMemActDtls&tab=personal-info&loc...

Changing "loc=us" only works for 1 sec before changing back to tw.

My USA account (https://licensing2.adobe.com/) does have my language preference set to English.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know - this is a real pain!  I have tried to get this fixed for a long time, but nothing changes.

All my settings are for US English, but I live in Japan and cannot get my profile to display in anything else than Japanese.

What you could do is use Internet Explorer (if you are on Windows), and use the Google Toolbar to inline translate the page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that is what I (am forced to) do. Google translate works in MS Explorer and Google Chrome itself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 26, 2015 Aug 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the main web page, go to the bottom of the page and change your region setting.

I'm in Canada, which has both English and French as an option.  I go to his site: Adobe: Creative, marketing, and document management solutions , and at the bottom left of the page is the hyperlink for region change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines