• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe installation

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2021 Jun 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My question is that is adobe 2021 softwares are more optimized than the 2018 with respect to speed and working

I have i5 8th generation HP laptop with 2 GB radeon GPU which version is more optimized for my machine 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe apps, specifically, are you concerned about performance? Please list all of them. Each app is made by a different team, and has its own optimizations, schedules, and needs. Also, describe your machine - there is more to the machine than the GPU !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can check specs for each cc program here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends on which software you use and how much heavy lifting you do with it.  For example, 2D & 3D graphics, animations and video require a fast chip, plenty of HD space, RAM and a good GPU.

Adobe expects customers to have modern equipment and the latest software no more than 2 versions back.

For this reason, the CC desktop app does not contain downloads to older versions before 2020. 

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines