• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe is dead to me. Cannot open any programs.

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot update Lightroom Classic, or open it, or open Creative Cloud app, and it's just so ridiclous that this company (adobe) continue to put out the worst, painfuly slow programs possible, that never work as they should. What is the deal with this garbage? Flipping work please and also, stop trying to update apps every other day, just make a program that works, done. 

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and other details we can't advise on how to fix your issues. We understand your frustrations, but just venting isn't useful to get to the bottom of this and possibly make things work again.

Mylenium 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So.. what can I say, is anyone else NOT affected by Adobe things going wrong? Perhaps there something already known with Adobe wih regards to apps not being able to load, they're own creative cloud app not opening, and other things that are a stinking pain? Mac OS 13.0 - Lightroom Classic update fails everytime, Now cannot open Creative Cloud app, error screen pops up and says Creative Cloud not already open. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a screenshot of the error message(s) you are getting.

Also, see here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/background-processes-macos.html#enable-login-items

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No way, why would I want Creative Cloud to load on startup?
How about this Adobe, work when I ask you to open. Not be runniung in the background 24/7. Not load on startup. And, run without needing to be connected to the internet. What if I want to work on things in the middle of nowhere? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, you mess with the install and change and remove processes? Then it's your fault you broke it. And that's why it is only affecting you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's so much vitriol, misinformation and lack of relevant information in your posts it's difficult to know where to begin.

for example, you don't need to be connected to the internet to use adobe apps. you need to connect every 30 to 100 days.  if you can't do that adobe subscription programs are not suitable for you;  look elsewhere.

if that does work for you, and you can tolerate background adobe processes running, and you want help understanding or using something related to adobe, let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"If I want help underdstanding something?" make something that works. Straight up. It's not complicated but for Adobe, somehow it is.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• What happens when the Adobe Creative Cloud login item is turned off in macOS Ventura?

• Your installed apps may not open in the offline mode due to licensing issues. - Total BS. This summarizes exactly how Adobe is leading the way in USELESS engineers and tech development. 
  • Adobe Fonts won’t automatically activate in After Effects. Active Fonts won’t show up in the Font menu. - How the F**K are adobe fonts not showing up in ADOBE APPS? Like, give me a break dudes, fire everyone, literally everyone. A massive corp like Adobe cannot even get thier own apps to run smoothly and see active fonts without The CC login turned on ?? Bloody joke. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines