Adobe on Android or apple os

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2021 Sep 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I want buy Samsung tab s7 or i pad pro for work with Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. 

But i dont know if it is possible use that on Android or apple os. 

Do you have an Idea / an advice ?

Please help me.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No you can't work on this tablet normally and fully. Full versions of Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign is available on OSX or Win. 

ipad, android versions just a toys (my strong IMHO), toys without many-many features. 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for fun: https://www.adobe.com/products/comp.html - this is not a full version of InDesign, this is a small toy for create some indd master-page when you on the board of aircraft. 

Remember, never say you can't do something in InDesign, it's always just a question of finding the right workaround to get the job done. © David Blatner

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank toi very much

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines