Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Adobe Photoshop 7.0 download?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a CD for Adobe Photoshop 7.0.1 for Windows.  I have a new computer with no CD drive so would like to download the installation file.  I have the serial number.  My question is, I don't see Photoshop listed on Adobe's Downloads page, I only see Photoshop Elements, which I didn't think was the same thing.  Can anyone tell me if I'm able to get the equivalent of Photoshop 7.0.1 anymore, or an upgrade (replacement) for that?

I should add that I bought this in 2003 as part of a package called "Web Collection for Windows" and used it on my Windows XP PC.   My new laptop has Windows 10 so I don't even know if it will work on the new laptop either.

Thank you for any help you can proved.

Message was edited by: Beth McLeod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

The earliest installer is Photoshop CS4.

What you can do is copy the files off the old CD onto a Flash or external drive on to your new PC and run the installer from there.

Photoshop 7 existed before Terabyte drives and will not recognize drives over 1 TB.

As for Windows 10, I can still run my old copy of Photoshop 6.01 on it.

Gene

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The earliest installer is Photoshop CS4.

What you can do is copy the files off the old CD onto a Flash or external drive on to your new PC and run the installer from there.

Photoshop 7 existed before Terabyte drives and will not recognize drives over 1 TB.

As for Windows 10, I can still run my old copy of Photoshop 6.01 on it.

Gene

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you I will try that!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you again, I put it on my external drive and installed it from there and it's working fine!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad that worked. If you do have quite a collection of programs and movies on DVD, you may want to check out Peru Bob's helpful suggestion.

Gene

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please 🙏

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines