• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio Mobile Header Help

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm currently revamping my portfolio site and creating a Homepage of sorts. I'm using the Lukas theme and am having trouble with my headers on mobile. When in desktop view the header is sized perfectly sized to my liking but when I shrink it to mobile It gets super tiny and doesn't look good. Any advice on what I may be doing to cause this or what I can do to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I tried the subject, and I had no problem, how much you are writing, you have the link to see what happens.

https://wbolanosco.myportfolio.com/

Regards,

WbolanosCo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I know this is a super old post, I was just having the exact same issue today. I realized I had my header not actually a 'header' but as a 'paragraph'... once I restyled as header and tweaked the sizes again, the portrait mobile sized 'correctly'. I'm sure you've moved on, but was just dealing with this today...hope this helps someone...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines