Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio: 'Update live site' button missing

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have been editing my site in Portfolio but it would seem that I am unable to update the live version since the 'update live site' button is missing (as is the 'preview' button). I have not had this problem before and I now don't know what to do. I don't want to risk losing my changes! I have tried refreshing etc. but no luck. Can anyone help?

Thanks, Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Assuming you're logged-in to your paid Creative Cloud plan, try changing the zoom settings in your browser with Ctrl+ ++ or Ctrl+  -(minus). 

I frequently have to close my browser toolbar (F11) to create enough vertical space to display everything in Portfolio's editing console.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

I am also missing the Update Live Site button.

===========

@Ineedafingscreenname

Do you have a PAID Creative Cloud Plan? 

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Are you logged-in to your PAID plan? 

https://portfolio.adobe.com/sites

Or try using another web device with a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Portfolio help may be obtained at the links below
https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us
https://portfolio.adobe.com/

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you're logged-in to your paid Creative Cloud plan, try changing the zoom settings in your browser with Ctrl+ ++ or Ctrl+  -(minus). 

I frequently have to close my browser toolbar (F11) to create enough vertical space to display everything in Portfolio's editing console.

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi there. please did you ever find a fix for this, i have just the same problem. with thansk from Canada!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also missing the Update Live Site button.  I can zoom out all the way using "Ctl -" and it's just not there. Not sure what's up. It disappeared after I made some changes to the font and background color. It was there before those changes and I had even updated the site once using it. Then it disappeared. See below...

screenshot.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also missing the Update Live Site button.

===========

@Ineedafingscreenname

Do you have a PAID Creative Cloud Plan? 

https://account.adobe.com/plans

Are you logged-in to your PAID plan? 

https://portfolio.adobe.com/sites

Or try using another web device with a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do have a paid CC subscription and I was using it. I found a way around it for now by doing all my edits in Chrome. So far, the button hasn't disappeared there. It's possible that my Firefox browser was giving it issues because I have several add-ons including a javascript blocker. However, all the javascript was allowed for the Portfolio site. Could be something else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the thoughts and help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome.  Glad you resolved the problem with another browser. 🙂

My husband had a Firefox script-blocking add-on, too.  Ultimately, he had to uninstall it because it caused too many problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines