Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Elements 2020 update not Working with Windows 10

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2020 Jul 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot (58).png

My Adobe Premium says I have an update, but when I go to download a Windons note pops up that says "You'll need a new app to open this AUPHD Link. (see attached)  If I click on the windows it says there is no app.  Thus I cannot download the update. Please help. 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried to open and found I have the same problem.  I had the same message on my laptop with Photoshop Elements 2020.  Said I had an update, tried to do it but then said my browser need an update.  I uninstalled PE and reinstalled after adding Creative Cloud which was recommended.  Install wen fine.  Now my desktop is doing the same with Premiere Elements 2020.  Can't reinstall it now after uninstalling.  This gets old.........  I won't buy another version for sure cause they will probably want a subscription.  Done with PE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem on both a desktop and laptop.  The desktop has the most recent version of Win10 and the laptop was updated to Win11 and has MS Edge.  This appears to me to be a scam with the intent of not serving Element buyers until they buy into Creative Cloud.  Adobe is not acting ethically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines