• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Premiere Pro deleting itself after I download it and open it.

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is Adobe Premiere Pro not opening? It just doesn't open at all and removes itself. Same for Adobe Creative Cloud file where when it sais installing, it does nothing!

If you know how to fix this then please help me.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Armen, sorry, applications are being randomly removed from the computer you are using. To confirm, you are not implementing the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html to remove Premiere Pro, but instead, the applications are just being removed without any action being taken by you?

What other applications have you installed recently? Are they also removed without your knowledge?  What operating system are you attempting to use Premiere Pro CC on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did remove some things just to uninstall it, that might be the problem but all i wanna know is how to reinstall everything without reseting my pc cleaning and stuff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines