Adobe Premiere Pro not in Microsoft Store

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Premiere Pro is currently not in the Microsoft Store. After I paid for the app, and downloaded it from Adobe, my laptop showed an error message that says "The app you're trying to install isn't a Microsoft-verified app" and gave me no open to install other than going to the Microsoft store. When I went to the Microsoft store, they have Photoshop and Acrobat but not Premiere Pro. I'm completely stuck -- does anyone know how is the installation supposed to work for PC users??

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused by your question. Adobe Premier Pro is sold by Adobe only, not Microsoft.

You need a paid Adobe Creative Cloud subscription to use Premier Pro on PC or Mac.

A single app plan is USD $21/month for 12 months.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + all other apps you use. Check each one.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html
- https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/system-requirements.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea, Product User & Community Expert
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Le5CA5,

Your question is more about microsoft's software than Adobe's. After a bit of research on Microsoft community I found these;

There are 2 possible scenarions;

1.  You may be running windows 10 /11 S edition. To switch out, follow the steps mentioned in this article; Switching out of S mode in Windows (microsoft.com) (Note that if you exit the s mode you can't re-enable it, all though it's just a software limitation)
  2. In case you are, in fact running win 10/11 Home/Pro (without the s) your app settings might only allow mic. store app to be downloaded. To allow other apps to download, Open The settings app> Click on apps> If you are on win 10, at the top of that page there is a "Choose where to get apps" drop-down. Make sure to set it to Everywhere. If you're running windows 11 then click on apps and features, and again, at the top of that page there is a "Choose where to get apps" drop-down. Make sure to set it to Everywhere.

If none of these solutions work then make sure to update your system. To update; Open the settings app> click on update and security or Windows update> and click on check for updates. After you do so try the above again.

For even more solutions to other possible scenarios check this community forum; The app you're trying to install isn't a microsoft verified - Microsoft Community (This was also my source).

I hope that helped.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines