• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe reader crases after opening on Terminal Server 2016

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodafternoon, we have Adobe acrobar DC standaard installed on our Terminal Server 2016. We have 3 licenses. we have also installed adobe acrobat reader after that but it crashes when adobe reader starts. this is the error messages: Naam van toepassing met fout: AcroRd32.exe, versie: 19.8.20071.41678, tijdstempel: 0x5ba32fd4

Naam van module met fout: AcroRd32.dll, versie: 19.8.20071.41678, tijdstempel: 0x5ba32fc7
Uitzonderingscode: 0xc0000005
Foutmarge: 0x0098ff56
Id van proces met fout: 0x18c4
Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01d788a0d58a045c
Pad naar toepassing met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AcroRd32.exe
Pad naar module met fout: C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader\AcroRd32.dll
Rapport-id: aa62e993-3818-4652-84bc-ef7a7486c68f

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

I'm afraid I don't understand the error, but if I understand your message correctly, your company has installed both Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader on the same machine/instance?

If so, you need to uninstall both of them and then reinstall only one of them. Acrobat DC and Reader should never be installed on the same machine/instance. They interfere with each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid I don't understand the error, but if I understand your message correctly, your company has installed both Acrobat DC and Acrobat Reader on the same machine/instance?

If so, you need to uninstall both of them and then reinstall only one of them. Acrobat DC and Reader should never be installed on the same machine/instance. They interfere with each other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines