• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Reader DC not launching

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Recently replaced my monitor with another (Samsung) and installed the drivers. Now my Reader doesn't launch. In the Task Manager the Adobe.exe does show but Reader is not available. I presume it may have been an update from Win10. Not sure if the screen install can cause such a problem.

Any help will be appreciated. I have followed the possible fixes on the internet but no luck

Thank you

Pieter Rossouw

My e-mail is xxxxx

[Moderator] 

[personal information removed per policy -  

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-community-professionals/email-signatures-and-personal-informati... 

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information] 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to reinstall the Acrobat Reader.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply, I have re-installed a few times already and the problem still persists.

Suddenly no problem. I checked in Outlook and the icon was for Switch instead of Acrobat PDF Icon. Accidentally clicked and the file opened in Reader. Previously I changed the Always open in Reader option. Will not change that again.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines