• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark Branding - How to Add Fonts from Adobe Fonts?

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Spark, for those who subscribe to Adobe Creative Cloud, there is an option to add "Brands" which is useful for those of us who run multiple websites and need to quickly generate blog graphics in the right design style - colours, fonts.  Except that when designing the brand, there is no option to add the colour schemes from Adobe Color, which is fine, but then, under Fonts, it gives you the option of a few fonts, and the option of "Upload your own fonts."  However, since Adobe switched to the managed fonts nonsense and we cannot download fonts anymore, how am I supposed to add the fonts to the brand?  

Why does it not automatically populate from our projects from Adobe Fonts?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you looked at the Spark Font Pack from Adobe Fonts?  See links below.

https://fonts.adobe.com/collections/spark-font-pack

https://blog.adobespark.com/2019/06/10/stand-out-with-sparks-new-premium-templates/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue! I need Luxus Brut and English Grotesque, which I actived on Adobe Fonts using my CC subscription and then created my logo out of. 

Yeah there are a bunch of help articles on the adobe spark support page. None of them address this issue. They all address over 90 other issues. 

I have yet to see anyone post a link to a support article that actually addresses this - probably because it doesn't exist and we CC subscribers have been waiting for a resolution for years. Just a quick search on this subject turns up multiple posts in April and May requesting help with this issue and the responses are all the same, "look at the spark help files for help." Well, the Spark help files don't help with this issue, and as paying subscribers we are supposed to receive support on the Spark product, according to Adobe themselves. People have been requesting this feature for years. If I had known that in order to actually use the fonts Adobe allows me to activate i would also have to go and buy them separately at $30 each, I would have just searched for alternatives.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, we cannot help you here.

Please contact Spark support directly on Zendesk.

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks,

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I was having the same issue when I stumbled upon the same issue.

I did some poking around in my system files and found the Adobe Fonts files for activated fonts.

If you're on windows, you can find it at 

C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\ACC\resources\fonts

You can of course substitute the C:\ to wherever your Windows install is.

I hope this helps someone having the same issue.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nevermind, this is actually wrong. I apologise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines