• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark Post and it's Blurry Images

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This software will always download the picture or project in a lower resolution than of that during the editing phase.

Why is this?

How can Adobe hope to attain me as a paying customer if every image I use in Spark Post comes out blurry upon exporting?

This is either on iPad, iPhone, or the browser on my PC. Same issue across all platforms.

This has been a issue for the past couple of months now.

TOPICS
CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's blurry when downloaded with certain browsers -- MS Edge and IE 11.

Download your post with Chrome, Firefox or Safari. 

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003151693-I-downloaded-my-Post-but-the-image-loo...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is definitely an ongoing issue. Both when working in Spark and also when downloading the image. I have this issue on my MacBook running Catalina in 3 different versions of Firefox. Also have it on my Linux Mint machine in Brave browser. Thus far the only machine that it isn't an issue on is my older MackBook running Mavericks and Firefox. 

Definitely seems like there's some kind of issue with newer versions of Firefox, too. I agree its frustrating. I feel like I'd be better off ditching Spark in favor of Photoshop. I can understand how if I'm going directly from my Stock Images to Spark there could be issues, but I've also had some really bad resolution issues uploading a Stock Image to Spark. I'd rather not have to use multiple computers for a project.

Summary:

Catalina & Firefox- low resolution when working and when downloading

Linux Mint & Brave- even lower resolution when working (even from uploaded image) & when downloading

Mavericks & Firefox- good resolution when working  & when downloading

Moral of the story...keep an older machine around

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Text is typically blurry & pixelated in raster images, especially low-res ones.  And the undesired effects are magnified on hi-pixel density devices like Retina displays.  That's the nature of the beast.  Unfortunately there's not much you can do about it on a closed platform like Spark.

All I can suggest is that you use different tools to make your social media graphics.  If your social media channel supports SVG, use Illustrator to create vector graphics and export to math-based SVG which retains sharp, crisp lines on any device (see screenshot).

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalable_Vector_GraphicsSource: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalable_Vector_Graphics

The alternative is to use Photoshop or Photoshop Elements to create higher-res raster images and hope the social media channel doesn't reduce pixels on their end.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines