Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe updates to programs not showing in 'updates' tab of Adobe CC Desktop App

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

My Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop App hasn't been giving me program updates on the apps I have on my computer currently, to update.

• When i press 'updates' it says 'you're up to date'.
  • In my 'all apps' tab it shows the versions of ai, ps, indd with the incremental version last updated to.

I noticed there has been incremental version updates in these programs through the forums online and I decided to login to my Adobe CC account through a web browser.

• When i click into my dashboard under 'your plan' and into 'access your apps and services' under the 'all apps' tab I see the apps I've installed and others i haven't.
  • For the ones i have, if i hover over them, they show up newer than the ones in the Adobe CC desktop app.
  • If i go to download these it thinks i'm another user/requires another license other than the account im currently logged into as, which it should just download as its the same account.

Can you please help fix the Adobe CC desktop app 'updates' tab to work across my account/plan for all the installed programs i currently use for work and that any future programs i download or work in i shouldn't have a problem with?

I've screenshot the desktop app and browser pages with annotations in red, to show you what's happening.

Thanks,

Natalie

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

reset the cc desktop app: make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription at Adobe Account: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines