• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects Update 11.0.4

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I had a crash and reinstalled my CS6. All the software works, but After Effects won’t launch and the update system doesn’t work anymore. I need the AE 11.0.4 update which, up until last year, was still available on my account.

I have had exchanges with your support staff for over 1 month, where they pass the case to the next tech., asking the exact same questions and running around in circles.

The links your last support tech. sent me are all dead. I reinstalled my CS6 last year, on the exact same computer I am using now, with the exact same OSX 10.13.6, and everything has been working fine until the computer needed reinstalling recently.

I have the original CS6 downloads and I have access to the CS6 on my account, but the 11.0.4 update is not available anymore (Along with several other downloads which disappeared). Last time, I applied the update with auto update and everything worked, but your update server isn’t working anymore and since everything was updated automatically, I do not have the update file.

I paid for a perpetual license, so how come, without any notice, the required updates have been deleted? Perpetual means that whatever was working at the time of purchase must be working perpetually, or does it?

So, could you please send me a link to the After Effects 11.0.4 update? Here is a sample of the answers your chat support staff sent me. Is this the way you are doing business now? Thanks.

"I would glad if I was able to help you with the update, but I cannot because even if I want to we do not any information about Creative Suit products. We are not even trained on these applications. We support only Creative Cloud Apps. It is unfortunate and sad but I won't be able to help you here and Forums is the place for any information."

"Support is no longer available for your product version. Phone and chat support is not available for free or discontinued software or services. You are welcome to visit our Community Support Forum: https://community.adobe.com/ where you can post questions, and potentially find answers for your product version. "

"Click to the below link and download After effects which is compatible to your system:

https://ccmdls.adobe.com/AdobeESD/AEFT/17.0/osx10-64/e7e7f42b-1734-48da-8209-8d11e131cfe8/AdobeAfter... "

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. these are user-to-user forums. ie, we're not adobe and we're not adobe reps here.

2. i'm surprised adobe support did anything other than tell you: cs6 is no longer supported by adobe. post on the forums. ie, you got a lot more (albeit ineffective) cs6 help than i've seen anyone else report in several years.

3. you're reporting two cs6 problems. your ae won't launch and you want an update.  the first may be solvable (but if your mac os is updated beyond 10.8, you're outside the design specs of ae cs6).  the second is probably not solvable, or at least, the update is not publically available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines