Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Aggressive behaviour during update.

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2022 Jun 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
I have some issues with Adobe Creative Cloud.

1. ACC does not tell you what it's doing.  It simply runs in the backround consuming resources without informing me.  Bad behaviour.

2. When downloading, ACC completely takes over my modem, excluding from running and internet application.  I am completely locked out and have to wait util its done its thing.  Completely unacceptable.

3. After the last update ACC somehow disabled my internet connection to the point I had to perform a reset.  Again, not good.

Recommendations.
There should be a slider available somewhere to control how aggressive the donload is.
The net aim is to allow other applications access to the internet whils ACC is downloading.

Just bad behaviour at the moment.  Not impressed.

I realise that Adobe have streamlind the update process to make things 'better', but they have taken over MY computer.  I should have some control in this process.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2022 Jun 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

these are user-to-user forums. if you want to make suggestions to adobe, use this https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines