• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

All words of my adobe software became question marks

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know what happen to my adobe account? When I open all the Adobe app, (Ai, PSD, AE, ID), all of the launch page appear like this. (Pic attached). Hope could get help to solve this. Thanks.Screen Shot 2021-11-25 at 11.33.10 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-25 at 11.32.48 AM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-25 at 11.32.12 AM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Could well be a corrupt system font.

To reset fonts, see https://setapp.com/how-to/mac-default-fonts

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2021 Nov 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks to me as if you may have removed some system font. How many Segoe UI (not Segoe) fonts does your system show?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for the reply. Is ystem font is it under
Macintosh HD  >  system  >  Library  >  Font
I had checked, there is no Segoe UI inside, but i checked my iMac (another computer), there is no Segoe UI as well, but this problem doesn't occur in my iMac. 

I also tried to install the Segoe UI font after that, then restart my laptop. But still the same, alot of question marks....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank for the reply. Is ystem font is it under
Macintosh HD  >  system  >  Library  >  Font
I had checked, there is no Segoe UI inside, but i checked my iMac (another computer), there is no Segoe UI as well, but this problem doesn't occur in my iMac. 

I also tried to install the Segoe UI font after that, then restart my laptop. But still the same, alot of question marks....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very sorry, Segoe UI is a Windows font used for many things. I did not look closely enough at your screen shot. The same applies for Mac, but I don't know the likely font. Maybe it is possible to compare the lists of fonts in the two Macs (especially if they are the same macOS version).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could well be a corrupt system font.

To reset fonts, see https://setapp.com/how-to/mac-default-fonts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It works! thank you very much!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines