• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Alternate Payment Method for "INDIA" ?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an India-based common man. P.S. I'm not anyone working in the Hollywoods ! I'm just a common man from Kolkata India, who inspite of having very easily available "pirated softwares" chose to "buy" Adobe product for Individual Freelancing works. And Again P.S. My turnover isn't in Millions Pls ! Still I prefer to "Buy" adobe instead of getting any pirated copies. Never knew I would never actually be able to buy anything from Adobe !

Now coming to my issue. I don't have a Credit Card (As I said my turnover isn't very great, I'm just a commoner). I do have a Paypal account with which I make foreign payments / purchases. But Here in Adobe you guys don't allow Indians to use anything other than "CREDIT CARD" ! ~Looks Like Adobe don't want everyone to buy Adobe products.

I've literally talked to over a dozen of Customer Care executives over the "CHAT" in Adobe site as well as "CALL" and also in Facebook Page, but to no proper use ! I'm now completely Pissed off with Adobe. My worst experience ever. I just planned to have my freelancing career started apart from the studios that I work in, and I'm having to face so much trouble just to "purchase" something which I am getting readily served for free on the other hand.

I don't know what Adobe is upto with its marketting / sales initiatives. But it's my request or concern as you may say, I really feel you guys should add some alternate methods for Indians. Here in India not everyone has a Credit Card. But some people like me wants to go for genuine products for even there small and tiny business. I know you guys won't be able to help me, and I will never be able to subscribe to Adobe CC, but anyways hope this helps someone like me someday in future.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

hi,

you may be able to subscribe via an authorized reseller, Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2017 Nov 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

you may be able to subscribe via an authorized reseller, Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Facing same problem, If people chose to buy your products at least improve your payment system

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2021 Sep 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

International trade agreements are complicated.  There may be government restrictions that prevent Adobe from trading directly with your country.  Using an authorized reseller in your region may be your only option.

Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is nonsense. I have the same issue. ALL major companies and web sites allow debit card payments. You are beeing stubborn in not changing. You are doing a dis-service to the otherwise great software engineers and products in Adobe. Really useless type of replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Kai338025819fns 

no one posting in these user forums is an adobe employee and none have any voice in adobe's payment policies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am facing the same problem they tell you your goverment and back does not allow, I say adobe has to add other payment gatewats for indians, I was a exsisting user now, I am no where, dont know what to do looking for someones credit card which someone in india does not give out that easily. Kindly Bring A NEW PAYMENT METHORD. FOR INDIANS. 

THANKYOU ADOBE  !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same happens with me..probably every Indian who wants to subscribe Adobe does face this issue.!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2023 Jul 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is confusing I just did subscribe to the painter,designer,sampler plan, in feb and on jul 8. I just have International Visa card with international transactions turned on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact adobe support. there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think there was a misunderstanding, I am saying contrary to people saying as recent as of jun 2023 that you can only use credit card to subsribe to the plans  as they  have nott been able to, My experience was that I can subscribe when I use a Debit International Visa Card which also has to be enabled for international transactions. And I subcribed with this debit card on feb and july 2023.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok. thanks for your input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines