App Configuration for Adobe Mobile Apps

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all,

Long shot, here goes! I'm setting up Shared iPad using Jamf and am trying to find a way to streamline the signin process for Adobe Apps. 

The apps deploy as expected and run fine, the issue I'm having is that when someone signs into a Shared iPad, they are are asked to sign in - every time.

I've had hit and miss outcomes when launching apps from the Adobe Creative Cloud app (once signed into that). Some apps - such as Lightroom - will offer a 'Continue with Adobe' button, instead of 'Sign in with Adobe, which auto signs in. Where as others apps - like Adobe Illustrator - require a full sign in.

I know there are some App Configuration options for the Adobe Reader app, which seem mainly aimed targeting which applications can read/write files, but has anyone come across any info or tips regarding signing in? As an example of how it can work, here's what Microsoft have made availble: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/clients-and-mobile-in-exchange-online/outlook-for-ios-and-...

I've been able to use the above information to auto sign-in users when they first open any Microsoft app, this then signs them in to every other Office365 app without prompt. If this isn't availble I'd like to submit it as a feature request.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

TOPICS
Feature request , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?