• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Applications missing from Creative Cloud Desktop application

Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2014 May 20, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are unable to locate a specific application then it is likely the computer you are using does not meet the current system requirements.  In the following example you can see that After Effects and Premiere Pro are missing from the list of available applications.

CCD apps missing.jpg

When I look at the System information for my Windows installation I am informed that I have a 32-bit version of Windows 8.

Windows System info.jpg

This means that I will be unable to install Premiere Pro or After Effects as my current computer does not meet the minimum system requirements.  You can find a list of Creative Cloud system requirements at Adobe Creative Cloud – Tech specs.

For additional information please see Not all apps displayed for download | Creative Cloud desktop app, Adobe Application Manager.

If you have confirmed that your computer meets and exceeds all of the listed System requirements then please see CC desktop lists applications as "Up to Date" when not installed.

Message was edited by: Jeff Wright Updated ink to http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/all-apps-displayed-aam.html.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi ehhm can you send me the download for service config

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the guide

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines