• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attempting update, getting error code 113

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the love of god, someone please help. I keep trying to install an update for Premiere and this error continues to appear. I am on a private home network and have attempted to disable all my security settings (firewall, antivirus, etc,) and have switched networks, but nothing is working. I also made sure no proxies were enabled. Please please please help before I lose my mind.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply, but how on Earth do I actually update those settings to make those domains accessible on ports 80 and 443? I am not a network admin -- I am just on my personal home network.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For posterity: I was able to resolve the issue. I am not entirely sure what resolved it, but I disabled my firewall AND went into my Windows Firewall and created custom inbound and outbound rules to allow access to ports 80 and 443. Then I also restarted my computer. Only after the restart could I perform the update. This was one of the most frustrating software experiences of my life... pretty weak on Adobe's end

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines