Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Available in your plan / Apps to try

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Recently, on my Creative Cloud Desktop account, within the "Available in your plan"section, Adobe Muse CC appeared with a single button to "Install".

It is NOT listed in the section "Apps to try" that each have a button option to "Try" or "Buy".

Why therefore after opting to install it, am I presented with a dialog to sign in with my Adobe Id and then opt to either "Trial" or "Purchase" the software?

Why is it listed as available in my plan for it then to request a purchase to be made?

RogerH57_0-1637148792198.png

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RogerH57, I am sorry, but Adobe Muse is not included as part of the Photography plan. Please see https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html for a list of software and services that are included with the Photography plan.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines