Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing email

Guide ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

How do you change the billing email address?

P

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

@Jonathan Soifer 

you have to contact adobe support to have different account emails and billing email addresses.

there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more

Votes

Translate

Translate

there is no automated invoice emailing with any address.  ie, you asked the wrong question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

@Jonathan Soifer 

i don't know what you asked.  but the answer you received was correct and if that answered the question you asked, you asked the wrong question.  otoh, it's possible you asked the right question and adobe support misunderstood and answered a different question.

ie, that answer doesn't address what you (should) ask, for the email address on your invoice to be changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Adobe.com and sign into your Adobe Account. Then click on the blue circle that looks like a pie chart in the upper right corner of your screen and go into your Adobe Account. Then click on "Update Profile". In there you will be able to change your email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill,

Thank yo for your reply.

That seems to be the email used for the Adobe ID. I need to change the email that Adobe use to send my monthly statement to.

P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I can tell the email in your profile is your primary email. If you click on the profile tab on the overview page and then click on password and security you'll see that you can add an alternate email but that would not be the primary. Have you experienced otherwise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is incredibly frustrating. The site seems to take you round and round....

The email accessed through the blue circle is correct, including the secondary email. I need to change the way adobe send me the pdf statement.

There was an Adobe Volume Licensing site. I have been there and every time I try to change my details it takes me to my adobe id. Round and Round we go.

Any way, thank you for trying to help.

P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar situation a while back. What it turned out to be was that my web browser didn't route my requests correctly on the Adobe site. I think I found that Safari didn't work correctly but either Chrome or Firefox did. Try using a different browser than what you've been using and see if that works. In my case I was trying to update credit card information and I kept getting the same runaraound that you are. When I figured the browser issue was behind it all was well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, no, not a bit of difference.

I can see my invoices, just can't change where they are sent to.

P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried clicking on "Update profile and email" under Profile, ID, and Password at this link Account and membership help ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bill,

That seems to take me round and round again.

I wonder if the email being used to deliver the invoices is from an old ID.

Any way, thanks again for your help.

P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If that is the case then try signing in with that ID and see if you can change it there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bill, I am a similar requirement and would like to have my invoices mailed directly to our company accountant but who otherwise would not receive any Adobe mail associated with my account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me. I do NOT want to change my account email. Just the BILLING email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have 24/7 access to invoices from your online account. You can send invoices to whomever you wish.

https://account.adobe.com/orders/billing-history

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yeah automation is kinda what we are looking for.......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Pagosa Springs0D4C 

that's not available. if you want to make a suggestion to adobe, for applicable apps, you can make (some) suggestions to adobe here, https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Here is a help article which might help you: Changing Adobe ID email. Also, I am moving this discussion to Adobe Creative Cloud so that you can get assistance from experts.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Srishti,

I do not want to change the Adobe account's email address. I want to change the billing email address that receives the monthly invoices.

I cannot find an option that differentiates these email addresses. Is it possible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look here: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/change-email-address.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think they don't get it... they answer like robots !

Billing email seems to be only sent to the primary email that we use to connect (Adobe ID), and the secondary email is only used for the recovery account. All we want is, a third option email to use for billing ONLY. I am only one person that use Adobe for a company and I want them to receive the billing information in their invoice email and not in my primary email that I use to connect. It makes no sense to use their invoice email as primary to use for me when I want to use it...

Much thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is still no satisfactory answer here - how do you change the email that receives invoices? I don't want to change my email, but wish accounts to receive the invoices so i don't need to forward them on all the time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How is this issue still not solved?? We need to be able to provide a billing only email address where we want the invoices to be mailed to. Is it really that difficult to bring about?? Pathetic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! Adobe please fix the issue asap! Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@SissiW 

these are user-to-user forums.  

to change your email address, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/create-update-adobe-id.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is insane that this is not an option and those who are pasting links to change Adobe account email addresses and not billing addresses need to learn to read, quite frankly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@dominice55469304 

the link to change billing address was provided earlier in this thread. but here it is again for those failing to read it, https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/update-billing-information.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines