Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Billing email

Guide ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

How do you change the billing email address?

P

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

@Jonathan Soifer 

you have to contact adobe support to have different account emails and billing email addresses.

there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more

Votes

Translate

Translate

there is no automated invoice emailing with any address.  ie, you asked the wrong question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

@Jonathan Soifer 

i don't know what you asked.  but the answer you received was correct and if that answered the question you asked, you asked the wrong question.  otoh, it's possible you asked the right question and adobe support misunderstood and answered a different question.

ie, that answer doesn't address what you (should) ask, for the email address on your invoice to be changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's pretty ironic but thanks for trying. We are talking about the billing email address, not the billing address. The original post:

Hello,

How do you change the billing email address?

P

That help article mentions nothing about changing the billing email address. Clicking the link in the help article shows no option in Adobe to change the billing email address.

Is this really so hard to understand?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well, it's what adobe offers.  you can discuss with adobe support.

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For anyone stumbling upon this thread in the future:
I was able to receive my invoices to a separate billing email address through the support chat, as well as adding a different billing company name and address. It seemed like a standard procedure for the support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for that information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am trying the support right now. I was the one who had to make that suggestion, and they had no idea what to say. IU asked to pass me over to the tech support, which - at least - they seem to be doing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just as an update, in case anyone was curious 😛 this is the answer I just got from the support chat:

Hi I am trying the support right now. I was the one who had to make that suggestion, and they had no idea what to say. IU asked to pass me over to the tech support, which - at least - they seem to be doing. 

By @Conker_design

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just as an update, in case anyone was curious ðŸ˜› this is the answer I just got from the support chat:

- I would like to inform you that If you click on the profile tab on the overview page and then click on password and security you'll see that you can add an alternate email but that would not be the primary.

Even if you add an alternative email statements will be sent to the rimary email only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, that is NOT what people are asking for. You sent a link to change the credit card or payment method, NOT the email address. Seems YOU need to read better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@c.l.m.v59126889 

there have been different questions by different people in this thread. ie, you need to read whose post is getting a response to make a sensible comment.

if, after reviewing, you still fail to understand, i can explain in more detail.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the article you've linked, there is no option to update a billing email.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jonathan Soifer 

you have to contact adobe support to have different account emails and billing email addresses.

there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter (now x):

chat:

twitter/x:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just got in touch with Adobe and, according to the representative that talked to me, this option doesn't exist:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no automated invoice emailing with any address.  ie, you asked the wrong question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh interesting, I don't seem to remember sharing which question I asked.

Can you please tell me which question I asked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Jonathan Soifer 

i don't know what you asked.  but the answer you received was correct and if that answered the question you asked, you asked the wrong question.  otoh, it's possible you asked the right question and adobe support misunderstood and answered a different question.

ie, that answer doesn't address what you (should) ask, for the email address on your invoice to be changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @kglad

===========

Easy for you to say. 🤣

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody is asking about physical addresses. People are frustrated they cannot change the billing EMAIL address. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2023 Dec 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ok.  that's enough for this thread.

locked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines