• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

black home and can't save

Community Beginner ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Bonjour, quand je lance le logiciel illustrator/photoshop/premiere... tous ! (exemple avec illustrator) : Page d'acceuil vierge, et je ne pouvais même pas créer de nouveau document, j'ai testé la technique préférence>général>utiliser l'interface héritée "nouveau fichier", je peux a présent ouvrir mon plan de travail et dessiner mais ne change rien à la page noir. Jusqu'au moment de vouloir enregistrer, rien ne se produit.. je clic sur enregistrer sous et il ne se passe rien, pareil pour cmd+S, (il me reste des Go disponibles donc pas de probleme d'espace libre) seule solution : quitter l'appli qui me propose d'enregistrer avant de fermer le logiciel. AIDEZ MOI PLEASE ! (j'ai également essayé de desinstaller/installer, aucun résultat)
TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers
Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter
nVidia Driver Downloads http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
-for Premiere Pro and MAYBE Premiere Elements use the STUDIO driver, not the GAMING driver
-such as (this MAY not be the latest) https://www.nvidia.in/Download/driverResults.aspx/177929/en-in
If you have a laptop you MAY also need to check for a laptop specific nVidia driver
ATI Driver https://www.amd.com/en/support
Intel https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/211969/Intel-HD-Graphics-Family
There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MacBook but there is an update to do, i'll try to do it and we will see.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did the last update of my Mac, and nothing happened... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Prière d'indiquer exactement la version du système d'exploitation, ainsi que les paramètres principaux de l'ordinateur ainsi que les versions exactes des logiciels Adobe.

@John T Smith OP has obviously a MacOS system.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photo avec toutes les infos ci dessous et pour illustrator c'est la derniere version : 25.4.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines