When I try to run the file, 'Launching creative Cloud does not finish installing and a blank screen appears. (Windows 7) I have tried uninstall/reinstall, I have tried removing the OOBE file step by step, neither of which have helped. Suggestions? I've now lost a day of my 'free trial.'
I have the same issue except I'm using Windows 8.1. I just got a new pc and am trying to download photoshop. Every time I download creative cloud though I get a blank screen with no option to log in. I have used creative cloud before so I know how its suppose to work. ADOPE WE NEED HELP PLEASE!!
I have Windows 7 Premium, but maybe this will help with your Windows 8.
I've tried all the following solutions in many posts to no avail, except for creating new windows account. New account was the only way for it to work and I did not want that.
I finally figured out the root of all evil. The ampersand in Windows user folder name (not the Windows displayed user name).
If you have ampersand (&) or other non-alphabet characters in windows user folder name (Example: C:\Users\Bob & Mary), then Flash Builder will fail to install (happened to me), Creative Cloud will display white screen, and/or other miscellaneous problems.
I confirmed this to be true and works:
1) I had blank Creative Cloud window as shown in the first post.
2) I renamed the display username and window user folder name by doing the instructions here:
AS OF 12/26/19 Adobe's Creative Cloud Desktop app is still loading blank and loading system processes in a very unclean way when loading on start. There are multiple threads regarding this and adobe has yet to own up to the bug. IF YOU ARE READING THIS than you most likely attempted the level 1 troubleshooting (likely multiple times). If this has not perminently resolved the issue here is the fix:
If you DON'T REQUIRE it to load on start follow METHOD 1:
1. install creative cloud, repair if necessary to get the desktop app to load content (at least once) and go to preferences and disable load on start.
2. Go to task manager, startup tab and disable all other adobe programs loading on start.
3. Reboot, upon launching desktop app it should load content consistently.
USE THIS IF YOU REQUIRE TO LOAD ON START.
1. Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Creative Cloud\Utils\ and pin a shortcut from cctroubleshooter.exe to start
2. Open desktop app and let it render blank screen.
3. Run the pinned shortcut as administrator and select close all adobe processes.
4. Upon success re open desktop app and the issue should be resolved
NOTE: this is required every time windows starts.
FYI running Windows 10 Pro version 1909 as of 12/26/19