Bought adobe suite plan using student discount/email and have no access to my apps

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says, I've signed up using a college email, been granted the student discount and bought a monthly subscription to the adobe suite plan. I've been charged for the first month, and therefore should have access to the apps. However, when I go to the Plans page on the adobe account site i'm met with zero idication that I've bought any plan whatsover; it simply states "You have no items available". This is the same for order/billing history. 

Moreover, when I visit the overview of my account, i'm met with this: 

"Your administrator hasn’t assigned any apps or services to your account. Contact your administrator to request access."

I don't understand why I should have to need a college administrator to assign apps or services, when I have already payed for access myself.

Is there any way this can be fixed? I've tried installing photoshop but it simply just gives me trial access for 7 days.

Thanks.
TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign into your Adobe account first):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! However after some trial and error I figured it out without having to contact support. 

I truely appreciate the help regardless.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you tell us what worked for you so that others might benefit from your experience?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines