• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bought laptop with preinstalled Creative Cloud that I cannot Uninstall

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What gives with ADOBE preinstalling Creative Cloud on my new laptop that I cannot Uninstall. [Abusive language removed.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe didn't install anything on your laptop. The vendor who set it up and sold it to you did, just like they installed the OS for you and probably a dozen or more other applications, such as Microsoft Office 365, without asking you.

See here for information on uninstalling Creative  Cloud completely: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

If that doesn't work, try the removal tool:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Meantime, I'm removing the abusive language. The age range for board readers is very wide, and Adobe wants to keep this family friendly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HP has a deal with ADOBE to load that garbage on all new laptops and ADOBE designs it so that the UNINSTALL feature on Windows will not work.  I have to dowload the updated to the ADOBE garbage to even try to get rid of it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to complain about it, this is the wrong place. The people here are mostly other users like you, with the occassional appearance by a not-high-enough-to-affect-these-policies Adobe employee.

You can contact Adobe corporate here:

Adobe
345 Park Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110-2704
USA Tel: 408-536-6000
USA Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you talked to HP about how to remove preinstalled software? I am a Mac user and have no idea what happens in the consumer Windows world but Adobe didn't install anything, if its on there as purchased then its the laptop manufacturer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines