• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug if able to use Premiere Pro and After Effects even after trial?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I downloaded and used the free trial for Premiere Pro and After Effects to make a video, then cancelled the subscriptions about six days after signing up. However, I can still open my projects and still edit like normal, albeit with the pop up wanting me to subscribe again and such. I am under the impression this is a bug? If not, may I make any future edit work in this state? 

Thank you.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 23, 2023 Apr 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would advise to check your account very carefully, and make sure there is nothing under "Plans".

Perhaps it has now gone to a limited trial, 7 days or whatever, and when this runs out it will stop.

Certainly, it is not supposed to keep running for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess it is a bug then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@stefanusg87047009 

that's interesting.  keep us updated.

the next tests will be on day 14 day of the trial and day 15.  check your account on both days and see if you can still use the trial apps on those days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it working and you have proof of your cancellation process completing successfully(a confirmation email or something on that line) you are good to use any feature that the application is allowing you to do.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account, https://account.adobe.com to make sure it shows no current plan.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked. No plan is active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your credit card account, too.  It has been known to happen that no account shows, but a charge to the credit card is made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stefanusg, are you posting to this public discussion forum under the same e-mail address you used to evaluate Premiere Pro and After Effects CC? I reviewed the e-mail address, but I don't show that a Creative Cloud plan has ever been evaluated under that account. Did you use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/download-install-app.html to begin your evaluation process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evaluated? Not sure what you mean by that. However, this is the same e-mail I used for my account to start the subscription services for Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop a few weeks ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I cannot now log into my stefanusg account, because I logged into the wrong one via the gmail option and now it will only let me log into that account, so I tried my normal yahoo email and this works now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Barttle, Stefanusg, and Stevenp, I am sorry you all are encountering problems logging into and identifying the account with an active membership. Please see https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account.html for information on how to self-manage your account; this includes the ability to cancel your membership, view the active subscriptions and products and reset your password.

If you need additional help, then please click on https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen to begin a secure interaction. A public discussion forum, accessible to anyone with Internet access, is not the best place to resolve questions about private account information. Equally, please be cautious about any private messages you receive from the Adobe Community Forums. 

If the chat window fails to open, then use a different device. If you would like to talk with someone, then click on the option for More Contact Options to be given the appropriate phone number for your country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines