• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I install Photoshop on both Windows and Mac? [was: windows i Mc Os]

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have a question. I have a license for photoshop which is installed on a computer with windows 10, now I would like to try Apple products such as Macbook. Do I have to buy a second license for the Mc Os system. In general, I would like to have photoshop on two computers at home for Windows and on a mobile McBook computer.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Photoshop do you have? If you have a CSx - version the serial number is bounded to the operating system. This means that if you have buyed a versin for Windows you can't use it on an Mac.

If you have a subscription you can use it on Windows or Macs. 

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you mean you want to have it on two computers, one with the Windows OS and the other with Mac, you can do that with the Creative Cloud subscriptions. As Axel says, they are not tied to a specific OS. If you're talking about any of the Creative Suites programs, they were tied to a specific OS and cross-platform changes are no longer supported.

You can activate the program on two (total) computers at a time. You can only use a specific program on ONE computer at a time. For example, you could run Photoshop on the Windows machine and Illustrator on the Mac at the same time, but you cannot run Photoshop on both machines at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines