• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I safely uninstall ACR_14_1_32?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2022 Feb 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Please see screenshot below. Bulk Crap Uninstaller unveiled it to me. What does this file do or mean?

ZgjK5Oj

Full information = ACR_14_1_32 | Adobe Inc. | | 04/02/2022 | 1.36 GB | HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ACR_14_1_32 | Unknown | "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Adobe Desktop Common\HDBox\Uninstaller.exe" --uninstall=1 --sapCode=ACR --productVersion=14.1 --productPlatform=win32 --productAdobeCode={ACR-14.1-32-ADBEADBEADBEADBEADBEADBE} --productName="Camera Raw" --mode=1 | |

2. Can I harmlessly uninstall it?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2022 Feb 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. it's adobe camera raw

2. you can, but not by editing your registry.  you'll need to (properly) uninstall the programs (eg, ps) that use it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is an example of why many of these "cleaner" apps are garbage. ACR is Adobe Camera RAW which handles RAW files from a digital camera. Its a legitimate part of the Adobe suite and you should probably leave it alone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines