• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I share my adobe account with a family member in another country?

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2022 Jun 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since we are allowed to have adobe programs installed on 2 computers, could I let my cousin use my adobe account when I am not using it? I know that it is ok if we are in the same household, but he is studying abroad right now.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Andy, I don't see an active Adobe membership under the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.  Which Adobe software are you attempting to share?

Most Adobe software licenses and memberships are for individuals, so they are not designed for sharing with another person.  You can find more information about how to use individual Adobe licenses and memberships at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-apps-number-of-computers.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even if the person you want to share a subscription with is in the same house/household, it is not legal to share an individual subscription/account with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No. 

1) Sharing with 2 or more people is not allowed.

2) If you purchased in one region, your license can't be transferred.  Your cousin would need to get his/her own plan from their own region.

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines